House in Richmond
Immaculate Villa - Secure Resort Style Living
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Immaculate home positioned in the highly sought after John Tebbutt Place. Conveniently located just minutes from local schools, Richmond Marketplace and Richmond Railway Station.
This is your chance to own community living right in the heart of Richmond. Entertaining is a breeze with the community tennis court, swimming pool and function center with BBQ facilities.
Lovingly renovated free standing 3 bedroom villa with quality features included, such as:
- open plan family/dining area with low maintenance floating timber floors;
- modern kitchen with 600 mm gas stove, rangehood and convenient breakfast bar;
- reverse cycle split system air-conditioning, automatic holland blinds;
- internal laundry with external access;
- bathroom with separate toilet;
- all bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, two with ceiling fans;
- entertaining area with automatic shade awning;
- low-maintenance yard, two garden sheds;
- double garage with automatic door, internal access;
- CCTV, Rinnai town gas hot water;
- bountiful garden with your own citrus supply with trees including: lemon, orange, lime, tangelo and a lovely variety of herbs;
For all inspections call Rhonda Schellnack on 0415 860 299
We are working with customers and changing to meet the new normal and minimum community standards of conduct - including increased hygiene practices and social distancing during our inspections.
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
COVID-19 message: We are taking as many precautions as possible to ensure that all our clients be it tenants, home owners or prospective buyers are safe at all times. This includes the use of hand sanitiser before and after the inspection (this will be provided), 1.5m personal distancing measures, not touching any surfaces in the property and having any children hold their parents hand throughout the inspection.
If you have travelled overseas recently, have been in close contact with someone that has or unwell, we ask that you please wait to view the property.
People's health and safety is our priority at the moment and we are working with customers and changing to meet the new normal and minimum community standards of conduct.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces