House in Pitt Town
Something For The Family on 750m² block
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is your opportunity to secure a simply stunning Clarendon built home situated on a generous 750m2 block. The property is also positioned in one of the most sought after streets in the Vermont estate with the front overlooking landscaped walk ways instead of neighbours.
With a pure focus on modern luxury living and entertaining this single level home offers a free-flowing floor plan and a massive backyard space, ideal for the kids and pets.
The impressive open kitchen, dining and living area also beautifully transforms via the wide open glass doors, embracing the outdoor alfresco area and landscaped gardens.
- Quality built Clarendon home with free-flowing floorplan
- Generous 750m2 block, providing plenty of backyard space
- Master bedroom offering walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Separate second living area, ducted air-conditioning & alarm system
- Impressive open kitchen, living and dining area towards rear
- Caesorstone benches in kitchen, separate island bench with sink, plus walk-in pantry
- Main bathroom and ensuite are also complete with caesar stone benchtops
- Side access to yard & extra sized double garage with internal access
- Natural gas connection and gas cooktop
- Approximately 10-minute walk to Pitt Town School, Shops & Cafs
- 250m to bus services
- Need to sell first? - Delayed settlement options available
- MAKE NO MISTAKE, THIS PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD!
Make sure this property is at the top of your inspection list as OWNERS INSTRUCTIONS ARE TO SELL! Call Steve Sekulovski on 0424 828 228 today!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces