House in North Richmond
Near new Eden Brae home, stunning parkland views!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Positioned opposite Yeomans Park, with gorgeous water feature and mountain views, this near new, 41.6SQ Eden Brae home holds a captivating street presence and is perfect for large or growing families. Finished to an impeccably high standard with 9.5ft ceilings downstairs, spotted gum timber floorboards, built in gas fireplace and solar system you can be assured that no cent was spared on this build. The kitchen is perfect for the budding chef with stylish shaker cabinetry, 40mm stone benchtops, dual ovens and a 900mm gas cooktop. The customised design has allowed for a more spacious layout with wide hallways and larger than average living spaces as well as a sound proofed media room. All the bedrooms are of a great size with fitted wardrobes, the front room with a balcony and the master suite offers his and hers walk in wardrobes and an ensuite. The outside is made for entertaining with a large undercover alfresco area as well as a European style pergola surrounded by landscaped gardens, mostly edible! The Redbank estate is home to a vibrant and connected community surrounded by 85 acres of heritage listed open space and parks all interconnected with walking and bicycle tracks. The estate will also be home to a village center in the near future which will be walking distance from the address.
- Wide entrance foyer, spotted gum timber floorboards, 9.5ft ceilings downstairs, white plantation shutters, alarm and intercom, 4 zone ducted air conditioning, 5.5KW solar system, NBN
- Open plan kitchen, family and meals area with stacker doors to the outdoor alfresco area
- Gourmet kitchen with shaker style cabinetry, 40mm stone benchtops and island benchtop with breakfast bar, dishwasher, 900mm gas cooktop and dual ovens
- Large family room with feature gas fireplace
- Sound proofed media room
- Downstairs 5th bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Home office/study
- Full downstairs bathroom, fitted laundry with stone benchtops and ample storage
- Under stair storage currently used as a wine cellar, two upstairs linen/storage cupboards
- Master suite with fitted his and hers walk in wardrobes, large ensuite with stone top vanity
- 3 additional bedrooms upstairs all with fitted built in wardrobes, front bedroom with balcony access
- Upstairs sound proofed rumpus/music room with a double door entrance
- Large family bathroom with full size deep bath and separate toilet
- Large undercover alfresco with screening blinds, European style pergola with grape vines
- Edible gardens including mandarin, lemon, lime, apple and pear trees, vegetable beds
- Landscaped and terraced gardens to the front and rear of the home
- Internal access to an Automatic triple garage, single door is drive through to the backyard, 514.9sqm
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
COVID-19 message: We are taking as many precautions as possible to ensure that all our clients be it tenants, home owners or prospective buyers are safe at all times. This includes condition of entry to inspections for all attendees to be electronically signed in.
Hand sanitiser is required to be used before and after the inspection (this will be provided), 1.5m personal distancing measures, not touching any surfaces in the property and having any children hold their parents hand throughout the inspection.
If you have travelled overseas recently, have been in close contact with someone that has or unwell, we ask that you please wait to view the property.
People's health and safety is our priority at the moment and we are working with customers and changing to meet the new normal and minimum community standards of conduct.
**Message to our Customers**
Please abide by the following if you plan to arrange an inspection or attend an open home.
- If you are showing flu-like symptoms please do not attend an open home or arrange an inspection with our team.
- There will be a sanitising station at all of our open homes/ inspections, please sanitise before entering the property
- Please remember social distancing
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
514.9m² / 0.13 acres
3 garage spaces