House in North Richmond
Renovated Family Home with Filtered Mountain Views, Moments to North Richmond
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located just 3 minutes from North Richmond, this completely renovated family home is positioned on 1 acre with filtered views to the mountains. Welcomed by a circular driveway and fragrant rose garden, the home offers light filled interiors with a fantastic flow between the indoors and outdoors. The modern kitchen is the heart of the home with stone benchtops, shaker cabinetry and a servery to the sunlit outdoor alfresco space. The home also offers multiple living spaces, ducted air conditioning upstairs, floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms and gorgeous vistas from every window. The landscaped grounds feature colourful gardens, maintained lawns, citrus trees and a chicken coop.
- Tiled front verandah and pathway, wide entrance foyer
- Freshly painted inside and out, floating floor downstairs
- Large living room with adjoining study, French doors to the front verandah
- Family room with French doors to the front verandah
- Kitchen with shaker door cabinetry, 40mm stone benchtops, dishwasher, electric appliances, appliance cupboard and servery to the entertaining space
- Large meals area with wall mounted air conditioner
- Tiled sunlit alfresco area surrounded by fragrant gardens
- Upper level offers ducted air conditioning and carpet
- Master suite with ceiling fan, built in wardrobe and floor to ceiling tiled enusuite
- 3 additional bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- Family 3-way bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
- Downstairs laundry and powder room, ample linen storage
- Landscaped lawns and gardens, fully fenced house yard with additional paddock at rear
- Citrus trees including mandarin, lemon, orange, lime and passionfruit vines
- Vegetable garden and chicken coop
- Circular driveway to double brick garage, 1 automatic door
- Colorbond storage shed
- 100,000L concrete water tank, solar hot water/electric boost, on site septic
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
COVID-19 message: We are taking as many precautions as possible to ensure that all our clients be it tenants, home owners or prospective buyers are safe at all times. This includes condition of entry to inspections for all attendees to be electronically signed in.
Hand sanitiser is required to be used before and after the inspection (this will be provided), 1.5m personal distancing measures, not touching any surfaces in the property and having any children hold their parents hand throughout the inspection.
If you have travelled overseas recently, have been in close contact with someone that has or unwell, we ask that you please wait to view the property.
People's health and safety is our priority at the moment and we are working with customers and changing to meet the new normal and minimum community standards of conduct.
**Message to our Customers**
Please abide by the following if you plan to arrange an inspection or attend an open home.
- If you are showing flu-like symptoms please do not attend an open home or arrange an inspection with our team.
- There will be a sanitising station at all of our open homes/ inspections, please sanitise before entering the property
- Please remember social distancing
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4,047m² / 1 acres
2 garage spaces