House in North Richmond
Redbank Estate Living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set within the Redbank Estate home to kilometers of walking, cycleways and parks, this 3.5 year old Champion Home has been cleverly designed offering a flexible and family friendly layout. The light filled and split-level design features multiple living spaces, a gourmet kitchen with walk in pantry and undercover entertaining space. Positioned on a 504sqm parcel of land with wide side access to both sides, the property is just moments to local schools and childcare facilities, a short drive to the North Richmond shopping village and 40 minutes to Norwest Business Park.
- Entrance foyer, study nook, alarm, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with tiled splash back, 900mm electric cooktop and oven, 20mm stone benchtops, island bench with breakfast bar, walk in pantry
- Large meals and family room adjoining the kitchen, step down rumpus room
- Living room/home theatre
- Master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- 3 additional bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Family bathroom with separate toilet, laundry
- Electric double garage with internal access
- Undercover entertaining space, landscaped lawns and gardens, wide side access to both sides of the home
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
COVID-19 message: We are taking as many precautions as possible to ensure that all our clients be it tenants, home owners or prospective buyers are safe at all times. This includes condition of entry to inspections for all attendees to be electronically signed in.
Hand sanitiser is required to be used before and after the inspection (this will be provided), 1.5m personal distancing measures, not touching any surfaces in the property and having any children hold their parents hand throughout the inspection.
If you have travelled overseas recently, have been in close contact with someone that has or unwell, we ask that you please wait to view the property.
People's health and safety is our priority at the moment and we are working with customers and changing to meet the new normal and minimum community standards of conduct.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
504.1m² / 0.12 acres
2 garage spaces