House in Londonderry
Custom Built Home, Convenient Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned opposite the village shops and walking distance to the primary school, this custom built home has been immaculately maintained by its owners and is a stylish and modern haven for the family to enjoy. Offering and open plan floor plan with timber look tiles throughout the living spaces, ducted air conditioning, gorgeous kitchen with stone bench tops and a seamless flow from the indoors to the outdoors. Perfect for those who like to live outdoors there is a large undercover entertaining area and great size backyard for the family and pets to enjoy. Surrounded by other newly built homes, the property is located just 10 minutes from Richmond and 15 minutes to Penrith making it a fantastic location for those who like to be close to everything.
- Entrance foyer, timber look tiles trough living spaces, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, 3 step cornice, alarm
- Open plan kitchen, meals and family room with corner stacker doors completely opening to the outdoor alfresco
- Stylish kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splash back, breakfast bar with pendant lighting, 900mm induction cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Media room
- Master suite with en-suite and walk in wardrobe
- 3 additional bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Large family bathroom with deep bath and separate toilet
- Large laundry with ample storage cupboards
- Automatic double garage with additional workshop/storage space and rear roller door for backyard access, internal access to house
- 'L' shape undercover tiled entertaining area
- Good size grassed backyard with room for a pool
- Solar/electric hot water
- Town water and sewer, 560sqm
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
COVID-19 message: We are taking as many precautions as possible to ensure that all our clients be it tenants, home owners or prospective buyers are safe at all times. This includes condition of entry to inspections for all attendees to be electronically signed in.
Hand sanitiser is required to be used before and after the inspection (this will be provided), 1.5m personal distancing measures, not touching any surfaces in the property and having any children hold their parents hand throughout the inspection.
If you have travelled overseas recently, have been in close contact with someone that has or unwell, we ask that you please wait to view the property.
People's health and safety is our priority at the moment and we are working with customers and changing to meet the new normal and minimum community standards of conduct.
**Message to our Customers**
Please abide by the following if you plan to arrange an inspection or attend an open home.
- If you are showing flu-like symptoms please do not attend an open home or arrange an inspection with our team.
- There will be a sanitising station at all of our open homes/ inspections, please sanitise before entering the property
- Please remember social distancing
560m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces