House in Grose Vale
Near new home on picturesque acreage!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 8 Cars
Positioned on a picturesque road surrounded by rolling hills and large acreage properties, this 6 year old McDonald Jones home is set on a stunning 4Ha parcel with grazing paddocks and established gardens. The home offers lovely rural or garden vistas from every window with ducted air conditioning throughout, slow combustion fireplace and open plan flow through living to the outdoors. The house yards are fully landscaped and offer vegetable gardens as well as fruit trees, an in ground salt water pool with travertine tiling and a large American barn style shed. For those with animals there are multiple fenced paddocks, enclosures and a large dam to irrigate from. Properties like these are rare to come by so don't miss this opportunity to break into the Grose Vale market!
- Entrance foyer, ducted air conditioning, tiles throughout living spaces
- Open plan kitchen, meals and family room with slow combustion fireplace
- Chefs kitchen with huge island bench, breakfast bar, 40mm stone benchtops, gas cooktop, dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Master suite with pool access, his and hers walk in robes and ensuite
- 4 additional bedrooms all with built in robes, media room
- Large family bathroom with bath and separate toilet, fitted laundry
- Stacker doors to the undercover alfresco area, front and rear verandahs
- In ground salt water pool with travertine tiling
- Large 3 bay American barn style shed with power and mezzanine storage level
- 4 separately fenced areas, front house yard, rear house yard, side paddock & rear paddock
- Vegetable gardens, multiple fruit trees, bird, chicken and geese enclosures
- Large dam used for irrigation, multiple taps around property
- 105,000L concrete water tank, 4,500L tank off shed, enviro cycle septic
- 3 phase power to house
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
**Message to our Customers**
Please abide by the following if you plan to arrange an inspection or attend an open home.
- If you are showing flu-like symptoms please do not attend an open home or arrange an inspection with our team.
- There will be a sanitising station at all of our open homes/ inspections, please sanitise before entering the property
- Please remember social distancing
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
4 ha / 9.88 acres
8 garage spaces