House in Glossodia
Renovated family home
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Renovated throughout with light and bright interiors, this family home is perfect for first home buyers or downsizers. Offering an oversized living space and separate dining room as well as a modern kitchen with stone benchtops, the home has it all. Perfect for those with multiple vehicles, there is a huge concrete driveway and single garage. Set on a 556qm parcel of land with a large front yard, the home is walking distance to the local shops and primary school and only 10 minutes to North Richmond.
- Entrance foyer, new blinds, neutral tones throughout, floating timber floorboards & carpet
- Large living room with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Modern kitchen with 20mm stone benchtops, gas cooktop/electric oven, dishwasher
- Adjoining dining room, linen storage
- 3 bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom with separate toilet
- External laundry
- Undercover rear verandah, concreted barbeque area, level lawn space, huge front yard
- Automatic single garage, large concrete driveway perfect for trucks/caravans or additional vehicles
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
COVID-19 message: We are taking as many precautions as possible to ensure that all our clients be it tenants, home owners or prospective buyers are safe at all times. This includes condition of entry to inspections for all attendees to be electronically signed in.
Hand sanitiser is required to be used before and after the inspection (this will be provided), 1.5m personal distancing measures, not touching any surfaces in the property and having any children hold their parents hand throughout the inspection.
If you have travelled overseas recently, have been in close contact with someone that has or unwell, we ask that you please wait to view the property.
People's health and safety is our priority at the moment and we are working with customers and changing to meet the new normal and minimum community standards of conduct.
556.9m² / 0.14 acres
1 garage space