House in Cambridge Gardens
The Perfect Start | First Home or Investment?
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This quality brick-veneer property would make the perfect first home or an excellent investment opportunity. Freshly painted throughout this property features a modern bathroom with two toilets, timber kitchen with quality appliances and ducted air conditioning.
Positioned on a generous 650 sqm corner block with rear yard access, makes this property ideal for anyone needing storage for a boat, trailer or potential for granny flat construction (sca).
- Three generous bedrooms | all with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Freshly painted interiors and new blinds throughout
- Spacious and light-filled living area flowing through to separate dining
- Modern two-way bathroom offering two toilets
- Ducted air conditioning (heating and cooling)
- Timber kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless-steel Westinghouse appliances, including 900mm freestanding cooker and exhaust fan
- Massive 650m2 corner block with drive through to yard access via carport
- Spacious backyard, fully fenced and ideal for children and pets
- Corner block with granny flat potential (sca)
- 350m to bus services, Cambridge Gardens Public School, childcare
This property is packed with value and instructions are to sell!. Contact Steve Sekulovski on 0424 828 228 before it's too late.
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
COVID-19 message: We are taking as many precautions as possible to ensure that all our clients be it tenants, home owners or prospective buyers are safe at all times. This includes the use of hand sanitiser before and after the inspection (this will be provided), 1.5m personal distancing measures, not touching any surfaces in the property and having any children hold their parents hand throughout the inspection.
If you have travelled overseas recently, have been in close contact with someone that has or unwell, we ask that you please wait to view the property.
People's health and safety is our priority at the moment and we are working with customers and changing to meet the new normal and minimum community standards of conduct.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
650m² / 0.16 acres
1 carport space