House in Bowen Mountain
Private mountain escape, 1404m²
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Light filled and oozing with charm and character, this multi-level home has been designed to blend seamlessly with its surroundings. Positioned on a 1404sqm parcel of land, there are plenty of places to explore, garden and to sit back and relax and take in the gorgeous tree top views. Internally, the home offers a slow combustion fireplace, split system air conditioning, exposed beam and vaulted ceilings, exposed pier details and huge windows to enjoy the outlook. The entrance level family and meals areas are the heart of the home with new flooring and a seamless flow to the outside decks. Located in a quiet and peaceful location full of wildlife and only waking distance to amazing bush walking trails.
- Open plan living and dining with slow combustion fireplace and split system air conditioning
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and electric appliances
- Master suite with built in wardrobe and ensuite, adjoining undercover entertaining area
- 3 additional bedrooms, two with walk in wardrobes and air conditioning
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Undercover decks with gorgeous views
- Concrete driveway to a tandem carport, garden shed
- Landscaped lawns and gardens
- Underground electric containment fencing
- Concrete water tank, pump out septic
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
COVID-19 message: We are taking as many precautions as possible to ensure that all our clients be it tenants, home owners or prospective buyers are safe at all times. This includes condition of entry to inspections for all attendees to be electronically signed in.
Hand sanitiser is required to be used before and after the inspection (this will be provided), 1.5m personal distancing measures, not touching any surfaces in the property and having any children hold their parents hand throughout the inspection.
If you have travelled overseas recently, have been in close contact with someone that has or unwell, we ask that you please wait to view the property.
People's health and safety is our priority at the moment and we are working with customers and changing to meet the new normal and minimum community standards of conduct.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
1,404m² / 0.35 acres
2 carport spaces