House in Bligh Park
Perfect Family Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This spacious three bedroom home has been tastefully renovated throughout with a fresh and modern feel. The home has a flexible, open plan layout and is located in a beautiful, quiet and family friendly street, only metres from parkland, making it the ideal family home. This is one not to miss.
- Three bedrooms | Two bathrooms | Two car garage
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and ceiling fan
- Two additional bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious, open plan lounge and dining area
- Beautiful modern open kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking and double drawer dishwasher
- Renovated 3-way bathroom with gorgeous stand alone bath
- Huge combined lounge and dining space and additional living space off kitchen with cathedral ceilings
- Ducted air conditioning, split system air conditioner plus ceiling fans to bedrooms, offering constant comfort
- Downlights throughout
- Side gate access to a fully fenced yard with generous undercover entertaining area, garden shed and landscaped gardens
- Quiet and peaceful location in a family friendly community
- Double garage
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
COVID-19 message: We are taking as many precautions as possible to ensure that all our clients be it tenants, home owners or prospective buyers are safe at all times. This includes condition of entry to inspections for all attendees to be electronically signed in.
Hand sanitiser is required to be used before and after the inspection (this will be provided), 1.5m personal distancing measures, not touching any surfaces in the property and having any children hold their parents hand throughout the inspection.
If you have travelled overseas recently, have been in close contact with someone that has or unwell, we ask that you please wait to view the property.
People's health and safety is our priority at the moment and we are working with customers and changing to meet the new normal and minimum community standards of conduct.
576m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces